[geeks] Pictures of DEC paper tapes (was Re: FT: BIG HAUL of MAINDEC..)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 21:32:22 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 10:10:53PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>ps:
> is that a home-grown picture syste, or did you make that yourself? pointers?

Look at the link at the bottom of the pages, it has a link back to the
page I got it from.  "album" is a simple perl script that uses Imagemagick
to generate thumbnails.  I like it because its a static page, and doesent
depend on CGI to work - and if you add more images to a directory (or a tree),
you just re-run album and it ONLY generates thumbs for the new images (unless
you force it to regenerate all of them).

I like it, lots.  You just go to the directory or head of a tree structure
where all your pictures are, and run "album" and wait a few minutes.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net