[geeks] Pictures of DEC paper tapes (was Re: FT: BIG HAUL of MAINDEC..)

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 20:52:07 CDT 2001

FWIW, I have a VAX memory tester proggy on 8" floppy, I think it was made by
EMC (have to dig it out to be sure).  Anyhoo, if anyone has an 8" drive to
read the thing and they need a copy, they can borrow it from me.  Tapes2.jpg
on Mr. Bills page reminded me of it :).

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"