[geeks] Pictures of DEC paper tapes (was Re: FT: BIG HAUL of MAINDEC..)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 20:09:26 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 08:44:12PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 07:17:08PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Yep - the last 3 "groups" of tapes I listed are in those type of carriers.
> yeah, those things are cool.
> > I'll take pics of mine later tonight.
> good, then i can be lazy and not get around to taking pictures of mine. :)
> -brian

http://www.pdp11.org/pics/tapes/

Taken with a Sun Camera II (one of the best color composite cameras
I've even seen) hooked up to a WinTV GO tv tuner card in my peecee.

Whatcha think?  I realized I have two types - two of the "translucent
blue clear" carriers and one thats just "open trays" inside the plastic
"envelope".

Bill

--
Bill Bradford