[geeks] 8mm projector

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 20:25:54 CDT 2001

Be sure to be careful with some auto-feed models, if you feed an 8 whilst it
is switched to super8, well,  I lost the very beginning of an "Inspector
Willoughby and the case of the frozen storage yegg" once (snif).....

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"