[geeks] desperation is the mother of invention

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 10:13:00 CDT 2001

Check out the web site - they use very nice cruise ships, and I don't think they have more than a few hours of presentations a day, and I would assume mostly at night/morning, and most likely *only* while at sea...

Most cruises have things like investment for dummies lectures...

But hey, cruises aren't for everyone...

Ken