Books and Movies (Was Re: [geeks] Re: [SunHELP] SSA and fiber card being a royal PITA)

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 19:50:04 CDT 2001

I personally like Bladerunner a lot.  Its one of the few movies that has
taken a good book, and changed things around without ruining the movie.  A
shame the only copies I have of it are the regular version (with those
voiceovers) and the directors cut (where it makes it clear that Deckard is a
replicant).  One thing I love about that movie is how it doesnt have a
certain ending, all the strings are not tied up, that occures so rarely in
american film.  The 5th element is also very good, though it is a little to
violent for me.