[geeks] FS: NetApp F330

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 18:09:10 CDT 2001

I need to liquidate this ASAP, due to a car wreck I had today.

I've got a NetApp (Network Appliance) F330 NFS filer for sale.
has 2meg NVRAM, dual 10/100 ethernet interfaces, dual SCSI
controllers.  All it needs to be fully functional is 2 32meg
72pin ECC parity SIMMs, and a external StorageWorks disk shelf.
I've got a shelf with power supply to go along with it, and have
leads on enough 2gig drives to fill it up.

System is not under a support contract, although a NFS license key
and OnTap software is included, along with manuals (in HTML / PDF
format, etc).

Please mail me if interested.

Thanks.

Bill