[geeks] Looking for servers and net equip in Ireland/UK

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 06:17:48 CDT 2001

Guys,

I'm in a sticky situation here. I have to build a pair of management
operations centers in the next six weeks and I'm in a budget crunch. I have
a marketing requirement to have new name brand equipment in place, and a
space requirement to have it be 2-8u rackmount devices. Even worse, my
funding source has a hard-on for 'getting the best of the deal' so to speak.

Anyway here's what I need per site:

2 Cisco 26xx
2 Cisco 2948lg3
2 Sun Netra T1 or similar (512mb)
D1000 or similar (500gb raw)
Adic Scalar 218 or similar
8 2u rackmount intel servers, SCSI, 256 or 512m each

Other Assorted equipment necessary for operations of this time (vent fans,
PDU's etc...)

I have several different possible resellers online, but I'd like to find
someone who can handle all of the above (or at least most of it) reliably,
with good delivery etc... etc...

Any help guys?

Chris Byrne