[geeks] WTB: Indigo keyboard

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 29 21:38:10 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 09:13:30PM -0500, bill pointon wrote:
> hey bill - if youre going to get a bunch i could use 2 for an r3k and
> r4k that have been on my back burner for the longest time -- what would
> you want for 2 and do you have mice to go with them ?  -- let me know a
> price if you can spare them -- thanks again -- billp

Actually, I'll post a list once I've got everything here.  I'll probably
be running one or two R3Ks headless; the rest will be parts machines, and
all the keyboards/mice will be available.  These are all granite/original
SGI; these machines were in service at the same company since they were
new until about 2 months ago.

Not looking to profit; probably just do some trades for nifty stuff.  I
have no need for 5 or 6 R3Ks, but I cant let these machines be dumpstered,
since I was their admin for 1.5 years.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford