[geeks] Just a reminder

Daniel Johannsson geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 28 16:24:11 CST 2001

I started wondering about this since you are mentioning other forms
of entertainment similar to the list.  Is/are there any irc channels
/servers where any significant amount of the geeks/rescue crowd hangs
out?
I remember a list (inet-access) from back in the day that for a while
had a somewhat useful and entertaining irc channel equivilant, but
then of course the irc channel because useless as always happens to
anything good on irc.
later,

Dan