[geeks] Cool Toys?

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 05:10:49 CST 2001

Some cool CD's, including the "Oh brother, where art thou" soundtrack.
A book called Syntony and Spark (long out of print) that details the TRUE
development of radio, which Marconi had nothing to do with (he was a patent
thief). And some other cool stuff, including a poopin moose (a moose candy
dispenser, lift his head and he poops a candy out his butt).

My wife did try to get an ebay'ed linemans butt set (I await the comments
now), so old it was made of Bakelite (R) and had a brass dial.
Unfortunately, ebay was bogged and didn't notify here email account quick
enough that she was outbid. Bummer, they are hard to find.

Geee, there's a butt theme this year.