[geeks] Lanplex 2500

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 01:33:53 CST 2001

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, James Sharp wrote:
> Well, fuck.  I can't even get into the rom monitor by following 3coms
> instructions.

Am trying to remember what or how you can even convince the ROM monitor to
boot anything over the network. I know before I fsck'd this 2500's
firmware, I got the diagnotic loader installed first. Lucky strike, that.

PS: The password is SUPPORT.

PPS: Anyone know where I can find a 100Mbit blade or two for a 2500?

-----