[geeks] ADMINISTRAVIA

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 11:27:49 CST 2001

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > > My head is filled with Scooby Doo references and jokes.  Child of the
> > > 70's/80's, me?
> >
> > it was the first thing that popped into my head. its been that kind of
> > day.
>
> Curse you, I can't stop humming the theme song :)

Which one?... There are two scooby songs...Scooby scoobadeedooo...
scooby... or scooby scooby doo where are you?

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.