[geeks] I think I need to change my pants... ;^)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 23 10:22:00 CST 2001

To go to 512 Meg (my interim goal), is going to be about $30 (about the
installation charge the Apple Store would have charged, let alone the
$100 or $200 for the RAM itself!

To max-out, a Gig of RAM is about $200-250 currently, but the  $30
upgrade to 512 Meg will win the "bang for the buck" comparison... ;^)

Off to Ars Techica for a bit of learning, thanks for the pointer!

Ken