[geeks] I think I need to change my pants... ;^)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 23 04:44:00 CST 2001

Well, Santa came a bit early this year ;^)

I am sitting here, watching E.T. for the 5th time this weekend with my son
(his new favorite!), surfing with 15.2" of glorious, colorful, diagonal G4
bliss...

I got my Ti PowerBook today.

Went sort of low-end though - decided I could live with the 550 MHz CPU, 256
Meg RAM, 20 Gig HD, DVD/CD-RW drive, but that screen.

Oh my.

I've only had it on for about an hour, but within 30 seconds, the airport
card hooked up with my Linksys 802.11b Access Point, and it has all been
goodness...

Ken