[geeks] Buzzzzz

Bryan Fullerton geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 22 16:15:35 CST 2001

On Wednesday, December 19, 2001, at 11:23 AM, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> I can understand where both points of view come from.  Someone once
> expressed interest in Diet Caffeine-Free Mountain Dew to me.  I backed
> away in horror.

Don't move to Canada. There's some law that disallows caffeine in
non-dark-coloured beverages here, so Mountain Dew has no kick. Which was
annoying before I cold-turkey'ed caffeine (except tea and chocolate ;),
but these days would fsck me up big time.

Bryan
(catching up on mail)

--
Bryan Fullerton               http://bryanfullerton.com/
Core Competence               uunet.ca!gts!cspace!bryanf