[geeks] "Santa Wars"

Michael A. Turner geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 21 10:47:30 CST 2001

	Wrapped, and to add the reason why. It adds to the wonder. Christmas
is not about parent convenience (if it was it would involve a fist full of
cash and toy-r-us and a mad grab on a specific day). If everything is out in
the open then you walk in and go " I got this and this and this" with it
wrapped it is an adventure of discovery as you tear the paper away.
	From having a three year old last Christmas, trust me, to him/her
unwrapping will be the best part for them. What other time does mommy and
daddy allow you to take the pretty things and tear them apart?