[geeks] oh, my freaking head!

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 21 10:21:27 CST 2001

Mike Meredith wrote:

> supplying white women with it to turn them into raving nymphomaniacs
> who would say yes to anything.
>
> Never noticed that effect myself.

I don't think I would notice, since I'm a raving nympho anyay. But yeah,
that was one of Hearst's methods of stirring the paranoia among the
populace. Not only did it turn white women into black mens' sex slaves,
according to articles published in his papers, but it also turned
otherwise rightfully subservient black men into insolent, violent
animals capable of horrible acts such as looking into the eyes of
superior white men.

---sambo