[geeks] wooo, ohno upgraded

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 23:37:39 CST 2001

applied latest patch cluster then MU6, and only had about five minutes or
less of downtime while I rebooted.  Nothing like fixing a "production" box
on the fly. 8-)

bash-2.03$ cat /etc/release
                        Solaris 8 7/01 s28s_u5wos_08 SPARC
           Copyright 2001 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                             Assembled 06 June 2001
                     Solaris 8 Maintenance Update 6 applied

Anybody know how to re-apply the 30-day eval license for Forte Developer
6 and make it *recognize* it?  I need to compile the latest ipfilter,
but my trial version is expired. 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford