PRIVATE: Re: [geeks] "Santa Wars"

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 12:04:11 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 12:46:16PM -0500, Big Endian wrote:
> >>Gee, what about *my* present? :-)
> >>

> >AAAAGH!    MUST. LEARN. TO. READ. TO:. ADDRESS. WHEN. USING. MACOSX.
> >MAIL. CLIENT!
>
> ewww... "Mail"?  Get eudora.  It is *MUCH* better.

ewww... "eudora"?  Get gnus.  It is *MUCH* better.

hehe.  I think what Mac OS X, linux, and above all Irix really needs is a sorta
gui-ish mail client written entirely in lisp and gl (perhaps some C would be
needed to tie the two together).  Then we would have the best of everything.
Of particular importance would be making it easy for people to use
s-expressions for writting mail filtering rules.  Things to do.  Things to do.
There are always too many things to do.

--
Joshua D. Boyd