Bill's a cheap date (was: Re: [geeks] oh, my freaking head!)

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 10:02:13 CST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > I could probably scarf 4 Big Macs, but the fries would kill me...
> > (besides, I like the McRib thing.)
>
> Me too.  McRibs rule.

I love the McRibs, and I don't usually eat the fries... I've been known to
buy two sandwiches sans fries...  My usual is the double quarter pounder
with cheese, an unsweetened iced tea (2 lemon wedges)... and maybe a fruit
and yogurt parfait (those things kick ass, especially if still partially
frozen)

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.