[geeks] response from coke 8-)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 09:15:04 CST 2001

Heh, I filled out a form on their web site.  This is the polite "fuck off"
email I got:

 - - - -
Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company, Mr. Bradford.
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Although you may not be aware, our company manufactures beverage syrups that
are sold to a network of bottling companies in the United States and overseas.  These companies are local businesses.

They, in turn, combine the concentrate with other ingredients and package the
beverages in bottles, cans or syrup containers for fountain dispensers.  They
are also responsible for distributing the products throughout their
territories.  Unfortunately, fountain dispensers are not intended for
personal, in-home use.

We appreciate your interest in our company and its products.
If you have additional questions or comments, please visit our Web site again.
Anne
The Coca-Cola Company
Industry and Consumer Affairs
 - - - -

So, in other words, "go bother a bottling company, not us".  Fortunately,
there's one right down the street from where I live, that does Coke and Dr.
Pepper...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford