[geeks] Buzzzzz

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 08:16:45 CST 2001

*I* drink a lot of Coke, but never more than 6 a day (estimate) - to drink a
12 pack a day, you are drinking about a can every 90 minutes... Why?

I drink a can in the morning before I leave for work, then one on the way to
work.

I may have another before lunch, but that is unlikely.

Of course, coke goes with lunch (pizza, chinese, etc.) ;^)

After lunch I'll have two cans before I head home.

Then with dinner, of course, another coke.

I *can* drink a can of coke then go to sleep, but I prefer to drink milk,
lemonade, other non-coke, non-caffinated beverage.

I used to drink more coke, but I was starting to wonder about the impact to
my internal organs of *that much* coke passing through them...

A twelve pack a day, that's a lot.

And if you drink more when your girlfrind is visiting, I sure hope she is
helping to raise the number - not causing you to drink more... ;^)

Ken