[geeks] I feel dirty

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 05:45:38 CST 2001

Uhm, if it is such a bother to call your girlfriend every day, what is the
point? You could always send her down to St. Petersbug, FL (if she is cute
;^)

I'll assume that you meant "expensive" when you said annoying...

Don't worry about your tech-karma, you enjoyed a technology, not an
implementation, it seems to me.

Ken