[geeks] Buzzzzz

Shawn Wallbridge geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 14:36:48 CST 2001

Actually it was probably syrup. I worked for years at 7-11 and the syrup
used to come in metal cylinders. Two lines on top, one compressed air in,
the other syrup out. The pre-mix stuff is MUCH more expensive and is rarely
used. I can't see a McD's using pre-mix.

BTW, the gross profit on a super gulp is >90%.

shawn