[geeks] Buzzzzz

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 14:03:35 CST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > give it a syrupy consistency. Great stuff!
>
> Best coffee I ever had was at an Afghani restaraunt in Baltimore.  Tiny
> little cups of syrupy nuclear coffee.

Best I've ever had isn't best because of strength but rather flavor
balance, acidity, and body.  I am really partial to Douwe Egberts liquid
coffee concentrate coffee from a Caffitesse (TM) machine... as used in
many Burger King restaurants and the University of Delaware snack bars.
You notice one by its silver cabinet shape maybe with ads on the front...
dual taps (usually) with decaf and reg... and when pulled the coffee
pulsates into the cup with a pupupupu sound...  I liked it so bad that
I've tried on numerous occasions to get a machine but they refuse to cell
to the consumer... if I strike it rich, I'll seriously get my company
(wherever I am) to order one and I'll pay them back... they're like $1000
coffee machines... but the concentrate is cheap.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.