[geeks] oh, my freaking head!

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 13:46:17 CST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Dude, I have a friend who lost a friend from doing that stuff.  Shit can
> kill you.

Yeah, for a while, I had to try to remember to breathe. It was
disconnection. Trying to inhale like a mad bitch doesn't help
either and freaks the dentist out when she hears you snort because the
back of your throat won't close because of the topical anethic she
swabbed in your mouth. I think it started to build up, or the CO2 did. I
actually took a few breaks near the end of the session, removing Mr. Nose
and taking a few breaths free and clear of the NO2. I think I was up too
high for too long. But, having been a recreational pot smoker, I felt I
could handle it well. It kicked my ass. That and the delivery was fixed,
so I had trouble keeping up because I'd exhale with more force than the
valve could take. For an asthamatic, I'm pretty proud of my breathing. :)

I think I started to relax close to the end and got more NO2 in than
before. I got up, and stayed up. Yup, I think I kinda over-dosed myself
without letting anyone know. For the first hour, it was the best $168 I
ever spent.

-----