[geeks] oh, my freaking head!

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 13:29:39 CST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 06:19:51PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> Dental work. Was pretty trippy until I got sick to my stomach. Came up
> with all these theories, had a "life in fast forward moment"....

The only time I was on nitrous was almost a year ago today, in fact - when
I had to go in for emergency dental surgery and have four wisdom teeth
removed.  They gave me nitrous and novocaine.. I was like "uh, the nitrous
isnt having any effect.." and then I was lik "oh.  you're in my mouth.  with
pliers.  neat.  done?  okay, wow. bye."

Amy was laughing her ass off, but I was like "okay, its done, I dont feel so
bad, I dont need these demerol after all.."

3 hours later: "ow. mommy?  amy?  ow. hurt."

 8-)

I really never noticed or felt any effects from the nitrous, but amy and
the dentist said I was definitely being affected. 8-)

Bill
--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net