[geeks] Buzzzzz

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 12:17:50 CST 2001

What you want is something called a breakmaster. A very small 4 product
fountain. Uses CO2 and bulk syrup. The syrup is readilly available and the
CO2 cylinder (looks same as paintball cylinder) can be filled anywhere. The
syrup comes in something that looks like a cardboard milk container.

I had one of these a few years ago when a friend worked at a small
beverage/coffee service. It fits nicely on a countertop (medium microwave
size). In fact, if your intake is high enough, a beverage service will
provide a breakmaster for free if you use their syrup/CO2.