[geeks] Buzzzzz

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 12:09:26 CST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 12:47:11PM -0500, Tom Borton wrote:
> > Why not drink the two-liter bottles?  They're usually good for a
> > day-and-half or so (I go through 2 liters of Dr. Pepper in that time).
>
> Various reasons, such as amy is picky about how carbonated she likes her
> cokes.  She likes them nice and fizzy, and doesent like 2liter bottles;
> Me, on the other hand, like my dr. pepper "half flat" and rather syrupy.
>
> Bill

All my 2 liter bottles go flat before I finish them.  I drink soda maybe
once a week.  I prefer water, iced tea (esp with lime), exotic juices
(morello cherry, limeaide, grovestand grapefruit, or apricot nectar),
and/or wine.
but sometimes nothing beats plain H2O
and speaking of caffeine... if I need it, I can't get it from soda...
Sugar basically renders the caffeine buzz negative an amount equal to the
sugar ... i.e. first it cancels it out then it goes negative.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.