[geeks] fantasy christmas wish lists

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 08:34:50 CST 2001

~ Okay, if everyone could get ANYTHING computer-related they wanted for
~ christmas, what would it be?
~
~ My list:
~
~ 	- PowerMac G4 DP 867Mhz, 22" Cinema Display, maxed out
Definately!

~ 	- Cray EL98 (so I can say "yes, I have a cray")
Not with New Hampshire electric rates (16 cents /kwh).

~ 	- Complete set of Cisco CCNA/CCDA training kits
Umm... now that you ask, maybe I can loan mine.

~ 	- "TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1"
No, rather to have "Internetworking with TCP/IP Vols 1,2&3", Douglas Comer.
The definative texts. I actually have 1&2.

~ 	- Old Cisco LocalDirector for use w/SunHELP, maybe an old PIX too
Rather F5!!!

~ 	- Solid-state (no tubes!) Shortwave/HF xcvr (Icom IC718!)
~ 	- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1TO7AFBP8KV2B 8-)