[geeks] Software Bloat

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 22:21:56 CST 2001

BZZTTT!

One line per card! Yes, it's true!

Each column had one or more sets of holes punched, which when viewed
together along a vertical line (column) were arranged in a pattern that was
EBCDIC ("ebb see dick").

Trick question, how many grooves on a record, given that the record has an
outside diameter of 12 inches (let's say) and the music stops at 2 1/2
inches out from the center? Further, the disc travels at 33 1/3 RPM, and it
takes 24 minutes from start to finish?

Anyone?

This is per side...

Ken ;^)