[geeks] back to MacOS X

Shawn Wallbridge geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 19:54:48 CST 2001

Well I haven't tried doing an MD5 checksum or anything, but the files for
one of our software packages are pretty sensitive and it didn't have any
problems.

I have done this 60+ times, with no problems.

It would be an interesting experiment (MD5 - convert - MD5). I may have to
try it some day.

shawn