[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 12:08:49 CST 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Bryan Fullerton wrote:

> I like my TiBook. Didn't even bother installing Classic, and formatted
> the drive as UFS - don't even try telling me it's not *NIX. :)

It must be really slow then.  OS X seems to work best with HFS+.  Every
time I used UFS it was a dog.  I learned my lesson long ago.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.