IBM PowerServer 550s (was: SUV's (was: Re: [geeks] new lists? 8-)))

Jeff Workman geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 06:13:24 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Bill Bradford
exclaimed:

> - FIVE IBM PowerServer 550 (? cant remmeber model number)s.  The
>   big deskside units.  Plus terminals, plus manuals, plus boxes of
>   tapes, etc.  I barely had room to shift.

Does anybody happen to have a working power supply for one of these that
they'd want to sell?

-J

--
"No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by
making other bastards die for their country." -- General George Patton