On topic: Re: [geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 01:34:01 CST 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Happy Holidays to everyone, no matter which religion or holiday (if
> any) you beleive in or celebrate.  I'm sitting here kinda depressed
> this evening, and realize that the bunch of you people on the mailing
> lists make up the majority of my friends, apart from the few people
> I work with.

Don't be depressed, be the other way! :-)

> Thanks for participating in the discussions, looking at the SunHELP
> web page, etc.  I dont profit from it, but it makes me feel good
> to know that people get some benefit from it.

Good karma comes from it.

> Thanks, my friends.  May you have a safe, prosperous, and happy holiday
> season - from both myself and Amy (Mrs. Sunhelp).

Ditto.  From all of us at basenji.com. (That would be Chandra, Keegan,
Spritzer, and yours truly.)

Ya know, as a buddhist I tend to be somewhat accepting of the flow of
events, but I will admit that 2001 was a year that had some pretty
ugly events in it, both on a personal and global scale.  I like the
symmetry of 2002, and am hoping that it will be somewhat less eventful.

Happy holidays to all, and may you have peace as we approach the new year.

-Pete