[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 21:42:01 CST 2001

Happy Holidays to everyone, no matter which religion or holiday (if
any) you beleive in or celebrate.  I'm sitting here kinda depressed
this evening, and realize that the bunch of you people on the mailing
lists make up the majority of my friends, apart from the few people
I work with.

Thanks for participating in the discussions, looking at the SunHELP
web page, etc.  I dont profit from it, but it makes me feel good
to know that people get some benefit from it.

Thanks, my friends.  May you have a safe, prosperous, and happy holiday
season - from both myself and Amy (Mrs. Sunhelp).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net