[geeks] RE: geeks digest, Vol 1 #664 - 19 msgs

Tom Borton geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 15 09:45:51 CST 2001

Hehe, I love that show .  But the problem is that:
1.	I'm the sole source of income.
2.	I manage the budget.
So either I get to pay someone to do it, or I do it myself.  I'm far
from professional, but I'm competent, and at least I know what I'm
getting in trade (more toys).  If I let someone else fix things, I have
to spend money on them instead of me (shudder).

The barter system works well.  I have a neighbor who's an electrician -
he gets computer repairs in exchange for doing wiring projects for me.

Tom