[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 19:50:24 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 dave at cca.org wrote:
> >I'm not so fond of fish per se.  But I love seafood.  PArticularly
> >shrimp, clams and scallops.  I like fried calamari, but not real into
> >the tentacles =)
>
> Not into tentacles! What's wrong with you!!!

Hehe... Tentacles.. (anime / manga :) I've had calimari twice in my life
and the first time I immediately knew which ones were done right and which
ones were over cooked. I read a book that had a section on squid, saw a
few cooking shows, etc. It was dead on the money.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD