[geeks] RE: geeks digest, Vol 1 #664 - 19 msgs

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 18:35:18 CST 2001

tborton at usa.net writes:

>>>(except me).  So I have to trade for time spent playing Tom-the-toolman
>>>for projects that aren't critical and that I have no interest in doing:
>>>"You pick up that toy, and you have replace the shelves in the linen
>>>closet."
>
>>This is where being useless comes in handy. :-)

>Hey!  I resent you calling her useless! 8-)
>(As I cringe in relief that she'll never see that comment.)

Nonononono.

*I'm* useless, so I don't get asked to fix anything.

When I was married my wife would *never* have asked me to fix
a shelf. I probably would have drawn her a picture of a shelf,
and wandered away, thinking I had been wonderfully helpfull.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------