[geeks] Next Slab on ebay

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 16:41:24 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Good grief Sambo, where were you when I was having a hard time getting
> rid of a metric buttload of NeXT stuff?
>
>    -Dave

Nah correction... where was I...

*sigh*...

don't want monos though.

Heh

But alas me broke.

AJ

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.