[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 15:22:33 CST 2001

> Neaither is pleasant.  Tossed free is good only if you don't smack into
> something.  I was lucky, I dodn't hit anything, but at ~70MPH the damage
> is still healing after 7 months.

Nod.  My first tossed-free landed me in the hospital for a week with a
collarbone and shoulderblade totally obliterated.  Still doesn't work right
in damp, cold weather.

Since then I wear kevlar-lined jeans, and a leather jacket - both with
replacable soft-armor.  It's saved my hide (literaly!) a couple of times -
especially the elbow and shoulder armor.

Kurt