[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 12:24:15 CST 2001

>(i hate soccer moms. i drive a darkish-blue '85 sentra compact. i could
>smoke a metro on the line -- that's about it. those people drive SUVs and
>minivans at 50+ mph in the rain "like it ain't no-thing'" and generally
>do stooopid luserish stuff behind the wheel of a car that could
>potentially hurt me or my POS car. did I mention the drivers side door is
>2" thick? and hollow?)

Ok... A) I drive a '92 Grand Caravan. B) I'm not a yuppie/soccer
mom/etc C) I know how to drive my car.  I know its performance limits
because I've pushed them before.  I've got the 3.3 V6 and even with
all sorts of shit in the back (a pair of AS1ks, a 1+ and a 20d10)
I've beaten cars off the line.  The biggest issue I have with people
and big cars is that they CANT drive, they feel invincible in their
shiny SUV and they don't GIVE A SHIT if they cut off three lanes of
the beltway to make their exit doing 70mph+.  Me, I haul a lot of
stuff but I'm too poor to have bought dave's mog and a little car for
day to day stuff too.

daniel