[geeks] Run for your lives!! was:[Fwd: Re: SPAM: Via open

Kurt Mosiejczuk geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 09:55:43 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Yeah, I wish.  Never actually played it.  MMORPGs seem cool, but nobody has
> figured out how to make one that doesn't require many, many hours to play.

Not that many of us on here need to hear it, but I have some ex-EQ friends
who play Dark Age of Camelot now.  I've avoided it (I shook the EQ addiction
and have never had time to go back).  But they explained that the thing they
really liked about DAoC is that you can play for an hour and actually
accomplish something.  Now... this sounds bad to me =)

--Kurt