[geeks] International Shipping

William S . geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 02:43:22 CST 2001

Have you checked any local freight-forwarders in
your area? They will sometimes handle the
pick-up, packing, and documentation for you
which can be very confusing. I don't think you
just want to throw this into a cardboard box
with some packing-peanuts.

I would focus on companies that will put it on a
freighter. The person picking it up would have to
go to the offload area and clear the item through
the customs, etc.

Bill
Amsterdam, NL