[geeks] A little self-depreciation.

Michael S Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 00:07:13 CST 2001

Amy wrote:

> note we have nothing against resellers or vendors, except for bodoman.
>
> --a
Amy:

Now why did you have to go and say that? I just bought something from
bodoman (he now goes by 'geeksupply' on ebay) last month (took me a
while to pay him, but that's another story). I haven't gotten it yet,
should I be worried? I vaguely remember his name being mentioned a while
back, but couldn't recall about what. (not to mention that I didn't find
out it was him till after the auction was over!

--
-Mike