[geeks] "Hello, my name is Ken, and I'm a..."

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 20:57:46 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 06:57:14PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Vendor?
> Sounds reasonable - I'll refrain from posting my finds/offers on the
> rescue maillist. No problem, I have been cross-posting to both, and
> it makes sense now since I specifically bought these machines to flip them
> for money.

Yeah - "hey I've got this and I need to get it out of the closet" is okay,
but "I bought 20 of these and want to sell 19", etc,  is vendor territory.

Feel free to post finds @ Comdisco, etc, but if you're specifically
advertising boxes that you have up for resale, that goes to sales at .

Thanks.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford