[geeks] Another reason I love my ISP...

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 18:35:44 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, James Sharp wrote:
> > > "Let's screw the consumer until it hurts!"
> > >
> > Geez, not even a kiss or a reach around..... I hate cable companies. Dirty
> > bastardo's
>
> Hmmmm...that gives me an idea.   Hey, Mike...I want $95 a month otherwise
> I go downstairs and unplug your router.
>
> Monthly access fee...extortion...what's the difference?

s/cable companies/bankers, credit card companies, HMOs, etc/g

How did we get ourselves so screwed up? How did it wind up being the
Company Board that decides the levels of coverage and benefits you get?
Those schysters can afford it; we can't. (Hello, I'm talking from the
$24k/yr and less bracket here.)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD