[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 16:22:15 CST 2001

How to tell a Yuppie from a well-bred person....
If a blue-collar, sweaty from work and with beer on his breath, walks up to
a Yuppie, the Yuppie will make it clear that he's uncomfortable and make any
excuse to leave. The well-bred person will act like the blue-collar is
welcome at his house anytime, hell, come by for dinner.

If the blue-collar had a conversation with the Yuppie, you'd find they
couldn't find anything in common to talk about. The well-bred, however,
could chat for hours with the blue-collar.

What Yuppies fail to understand is that its not about how much money, but
how much class.