[geeks] When you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY have to solve a problem..

Michael S Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 14:47:29 CST 2001

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > > I **NEED** this:
> > > http://www.hkpro.com/pdw.htm
> > >
> > Nah.   One of these...
> > http://www.hkpro.com/CAWS.htm
>
> They're all so good, it's hard to decide...
>
> The CAWS loks fun for street sweeping.  Wasn't there a full auto shotgun
> that used cylinders, like a revolver?  I recall seeing pictures and articles
> on it inthe late '80s.  I think it was actually called the "Street
> Sweeper" - tapco.com still cylinders and plungers for it I think.
>
> The PDW seems slightly more portable...
>
> Kurt

The 'Street Sweeper' was a revolving shotgun that used spring loading to
turn the cylinder. It wasn't full auto, it was 'semi auto' sort of, in
that it shot once each time you pulled the trigger. I've actually
handled one, as my father used to be a gun dealer, and ordered one for a
customer. Cute shotgun, but made from cheap materials. I much prefer the
Mossberg pump riot shotgun I used to have. :)

--
-Mike